Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Reorganization Effective Immediately

Best case: Disney's retail stores become a lot more like the theme parks. Better merch, more store theming.

Worst case: Disney's theme park stores become a lot more like the retail stores. More generic merch, all stores feel the same.

I personally don't see anything else in the parks changing because of this move.

Best case: Disney's retail stores become a lot more like the theme parks. Better merch, more store theming.

Worst case: Disney's theme park stores become a lot more like the retail stores. More generic merch, all stores feel the same.

I personally don't see anything else in the parks changing because of this move.
Well, they recently overhauled their retail stores to be rather plain & non-descript. I think they're going in the direction of pushing sales in the parks, just my opinion, guess we'll see what happens.

They are currently in the process of stripping the theming from World of Disney and making it far more generic and modern.

That should tell you all you need to know about where things are headed.

They are currently in the process of stripping the theming from World of Disney and making it far more generic and modern.

That should tell you all you need to know about where things are headed.
Boy there's nothing like going to Walt Disney World and bringing back generic Disney Parks souvenirs.