Disney Semi Trailer | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Semi Trailer

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 13, 2012
Tampa, Florida
This morning I saw a Disney trailer that had a picture of the Magic Kingdom, & some of the Lion King characters on it with "Im going to Disney World" on it. Anyone know what these types of trailers are for or what they are hauling? It was going the opposite direction to Orlando, so could it possibly be for Disney stores that are usually in malls, or Disney merchandise for retail stores? I wouldnt think so, as I used to work in retail, & the freight trailers are usually either blank, or have the store's logo on them.

There are about 4 or 5 of these older trailers that were used regularly back in the early 1990s to transport items thoughout the state. They are mostly used now for internal shipping of supplies and good from the centralized receiving complex off state rd 535 to various parts of the resort. The others should be sitting back there when not in use, my favorite is the one with Goofy in front of the recently opened Tower of Terror.