Disney sending out free stick-family car decals | Inside Universal Forums

Disney sending out free stick-family car decals

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 13, 2011
Tampa, FL
So Disney is sending out free car decals of your stick family.

They didnt specify that you need like.. real people or anything.

And you get to pick one of the parks for your background and do some cute Disney styling with hats, props, etc...

I may or may not have got myself a decal of myself in front of Epcot with a massive family of as many cats as they would let me add.

Build Your Disney Family | Disney Parks

And you get to pick one of the parks for your background and do some cute Disney styling with hats, props, etc...

I may or may not have got myself a decal of myself in front of Epcot with a massive family of as many cats as they would let me add.

This is cool. Thanks

Yeah, they did that a few years ago, I got one - not what I expected at all.

Reactions: Journey_On
I loathe family car decals, but I decided to have some fun and design my family anyway. And then all the work was already done and it was free, after all . . So mine is on its way :lol: I doubt it'll make it onto a car, but it'll be fun to have. Maybe we'll hang it on the fridge lol

Reactions: Skold
I'll put one up on the fridge and one up on the car. Depends on whose the kids like better, mine or the wife's

Got mine in the mail today. Looks great on the fridge!

(The lines are thin, though, so it would be difficult to see on a car bumper).

A neat little freebie though! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ashhanbre