Disney Sponsors Orlando Magic | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Sponsors Orlando Magic

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 24, 2017
The Magic also are going to reportedly sell annual passes at games as well as other Disney merchandise , would be cool if Disney annual pass holders got like a free ticket to a game

DCxeqbFWsAAthNb

I can see a lot of more tops being sold because of this. I don't like basketball in the slightest but I'd be half tempted to buy this:
$

It will go nicely with my Orlando City football strip.

I wonder how long it'll be until we see this jerseys show up in Disney Springs

I'd be genuinely surprised if they weren't already on sale.
I can see these being sold out of a cart at DS for the time being, but let's not forget that Disney Quest is closing for The NBA Experience in July. You can bet that these will be on prominent display there.

I saw a billboard on I-4 promoting this today. As soon as I saw the billboard it made me think this must be part of the agreement/promotional tie in to the new NBA thing taking over Disney Quest.

I saw a billboard on I-4 promoting this today. As soon as I saw the billboard it made me think this must be part of the agreement/promotional tie in to the new NBA thing taking over Disney Quest.
I don't think this has anything to do with that. Disney has been a huge sponsor of the Magic for 5-6 years.