Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney+

Given that artwork, I wonder how much of WANDAVISION is actually going to take place in the "real" world, and how much is going to take place inside some kind of different, sitcom-y reality.
They’ve described WandaVision as “half epic Marvel movie and half 60’s sitcom”, sort of like the Dick Van Dyke show.

Just a note even if you were not at D23 you can still get the discount if you are a free member on D23 website

Post-Expo_Offer-Page_Disney_web_v3_web.jpg

They're really making it seem like you NEED Disney+ if you're a big MCU fan.

They’ll make it where it won’t be necessary to watch them to watch the films. Otherwise, they’d be crippling themselves for the casual moviegoer. I like marvel but I still haven’t seen captain marvel and I didn’t feel I missed anything on avengers or Spider-Man.

They’ll want to keep that same appeal. So even though they’re “connected”, they wont be mandatory by any stretch.

They’ll make it where it won’t be necessary to watch them to watch the films. Otherwise, they’d be crippling themselves for the casual moviegoer. I like marvel but I still haven’t seen captain marvel and I didn’t feel I missed anything on avengers or Spider-Man.

They’ll want to keep that same appeal. So even though they’re “connected”, they wont be mandatory by any stretch.
Yeah, you won't *need* to see the MCU Disney+ shows, but having seen them will add extra context that the casual viewer won't have and it will also probably give us a glimpse into the future of the MCU.

Alright I signed up for a free D23 membership and have looked at the offer - $140 for a 3 year membership or $4/month.

Quite frankly, knowing what I pay for Netflix in a YEAR (around $180 at $15/month or $540 over 3 years), I simply can’t pass this deal up and I don’t think any of you guys should either if you are thinking of getting the service.

Alright I signed up for a free D23 membership and have looked at the offer - $140 for a 3 year membership or $4/month.

Quite frankly, knowing what I pay for Netflix in a YEAR (around $180 at $15/month or $540 over 3 years), I simply can’t pass this deal up and I don’t think any of you guys should either if you are thinking of getting the service.
Still can’t get the membership site to work.