Disney+ | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For anybody in the UK who wants to view it earlier, if you sign up for the 1 year deal, you can log in using a VPN no problem.

Why? Disney overpromissed Lefou's sexual orientation in the first place, it was laughable, disappointing and frustrating all at once.
Was only joking, only because they’re moving the “Love, Simon” show to Hulu due to “sexual exploration” but really it’s because he’s gay.

• Wow
Reactions: tielo
Was only joking, only because they’re moving the “Love, Simon” show to Hulu due to “sexual exploration” but really it’s because he’s gay.
For what it's worth. My friend shared some plot details, and... sexual exploration is a bit of an understatement. There is also heavy alcohol use amongst minors. That said, they definitely mishandled the situation.

For what it's worth. My friend shared some plot details, and... sexual exploration is a bit of an understatement. There is also heavy alcohol use amongst minors. That said, they definitely mishandled the situation.
Oh ya I did forget the alcohol use, that makes more sense. If they’re making it more realistic and raw hey I’m all for it but if they’re not going like full pg-13 all in then just make it PG and open it up to younger kids who can see something like this.

I'd love for Rise of Skywalker to get on their ASAP, but that's just wishful thinking. I only saw the movie once in theaters out of disappointment and being able to get a second opinion through Disney+ sure would be nice. I also think it would help the streaming service and movie's reputation!

I get that, but at the same time, Marvel’s Runaways (which I get was a Hulu series), is on Disney+ in its entirety and there’s lots of underage drinking and “sexual situations” in that show. They also constantly use language that isn’t “Disney friendly”.

Again, while that was a Hulu series, it’s fully available to watch on Disney+ so I guess I just don’t get it. I think the people in charge of D+ are confused with what they want it to be.

I'd love for Rise of Skywalker to get on their ASAP, but that's just wishful thinking. I only saw the movie once in theaters out of disappointment and being able to get a second opinion through Disney+ sure would be nice. I also think it would help the streaming service and movie's reputation!
6-7 months after theatrical release is when things have typically been hitting the service. It should be on in June or somewhere around then.

Reactions: GadgetGuru