Disney+ | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I could absolutely envision the Nick Fury-centric show laying groundwork for Secret Invasion, but I'd have to believe that -- if they're really going to do that storyline -- it would have to play out on the big screen (CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 would be my guess).

Reactions: joelbryant11
I could absolutely envision the Nick Fury-centric show laying groundwork for Secret Invasion, but I'd have to believe that -- if they're really going to do that storyline -- it would have to play out on the big screen (CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 would be my guess).

Hypothetically--could they be doing a Wandavision/Multiverse of Madness scenario, to where the show has direct impacts to the movie it's tied with?

I'd be interested to see how they do this post End Game....like SI feels like it should be the next Avengers films not just CM2...unless the show/movie are just the reveals and the real war starts later. Black Panther 2 could also be a great lead up to SI, because if a Scroll manages to steal tech from Wakanda that would be a big deal

Reactions: belloq87
Hypothetically--could they be doing a Wandavision/Multiverse of Madness scenario, to where the show has direct impacts to the movie it's tied with?
This seems like how all of the shows are being made where the shows are tied to a movie. I definitely see it leading Captain Marvel 2.

Watched the first episode of The Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom. Really enjoyed it. Love any behind-the-scenes glimpses we can get of this park.
I enjoyed it as well. The look at raising the fake palm tree was interesting. Hoping to get some content on the gorillas in this series as they are my favorite animals in the park.

Reactions: n i c k
Turns out my account had been hacked and the email address changed.

Phoned up the Disney+ support number, got through to somebody in about 30secs and they quickly fixed the issue. Fantastic service on their end.

I would urge everybody to check their account details and make sure they're accurate.

Reactions: RevFreako
Nice, i hope they go into some behind the scenes details on Miss Marvel...by far my favorite New Character from Marvel in a long time

Turns out my account had been hacked and the email address changed.

Phoned up the Disney+ support number, got through to somebody in about 30secs and they quickly fixed the issue. Fantastic service on their end.

I would urge everybody to check their account details and make sure they're accurate.
I'll say once issue I seem to have - and maybe it's just me - is that almost every 30-45 days my password just stops working and needs to be changed. It's very, very, very, annoying.

They’re seemingly finishing up filming on Falcon and The Winter Soldier in Prague. I think the show might be wrapped after this is done with, which just leaves it to go through post-production before we hopefully see it in early 2021.
I thought it was linked to BW...meaning we will have to wait for that before this show can air?

I thought it was linked to BW...meaning we will have to wait for that before this show can air?
Me: Hey Marvel what's a Thunderbolt?

Marvel: Jesus, look we wanted to give you guys something to watch, could you just forget about the inter-universal connections for once?