What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Walt Disney Studios Park €2bn Overhaul

Perhaps it's just me, or does it look like that Galaxy's Edge will be a bit shrunken down to just the Falcon attraction?

This move was rumored for a while, as I'm glad that we finally have confirmation on it happening.

Perhaps it's just me, or does it look like that Galaxy's Edge will be a bit shrunken down to just the Falcon attraction?

This move was rumored for a while, as I'm glad that we finally have confirmation on it happening.

I think it’s an interpretation and not final. Like the lake that’s the size of the park right in the middle.

Two notes.

• ToT still there
  • Pandora not cloned. Probably never will despite whatever anyone says about “success”.

Is this the third Disney park they've tried to do on the cheap and have had to drop this kind of money to fix?

DCA, HKDL, WDSP...

Twice for Hong Kong if I'm not mistaken, counting the 2009-2011 expansion period and the current expansion period they are having now.

The best guess I can give to why it's happening now, is by one word: Olympics.

I wonder if everything they plan on doing will make it or not.

Marvel, Star Wars, and Frozen attractions seem to be standard amongst the expansions planned across their parks right now. Especially since it looks like it may be mostly clones, I wouldn't see why not.

Marvel, Star Wars, and Frozen attractions seem to be standard amongst the expansions planned across their parks right now. Especially since it looks like it may be mostly clones, I wouldn't see why not.

The 2 billion dollars make me feel as if they would do budget cuts to it. At the same time, this park desperately needs it.

Looks like the Star Wars area is a cut down version so probably just Battle Escape as I don't see the Millennium Falcon.

Not a moment too soon. As soon as TWDC took control in June, something like this was always on the cards.

I'll reserve judgement on numbers of attractions till they release more details. With only 50% of the land developed so far, they've got plenty of space!

The Studio Tour and Lights Motors Action have been terrible for years. - Thank god they'll go!

I like the way they use the sound stages as the entrance and then they never seem to intrude again. Take note USF.

Me too, that studios park is lousy about time they threw some money at it.

It desperately needs it. DLP have had the shitty end of the stick since it’s inception and they wonder why it’s been a failure. This is a giant leap in the right direction and I hope it works for the resort.