Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Walt Disney Studios Park €2bn Overhaul

It's amazing we get only one piece of concept art for a state-of-the-art new theme park, and Disney releases more concept art for a simple retheme of a restaurant and a photo backdrop lol

Over on the WDW Magic forums a user started a thread that the Lion King replacement for SWGE is moving forward and that an Avatar land (presumably the one coming to DLR if it is indeed a land) will replace the sad excuse of an attraction that is the Cars Road Trip and some of the space next to Frozen.

So far the user on WDW Magic says that at least as of now, they are no plans to clone Lion King land to any other Disney parks. Maybe that can be the exclusive land WDSP needs?

Lion King would be a decent exclusive land, and as per the rumors, would bring a much needed water ride to the Paris resort, but I hope they at least throw in another flat or something. It can get pretty cold in Paris' Winters, and I doubt that log flume will be popular when it's near freezing temperatures.

Lion King would be a decent exclusive land, and as per the rumors, would bring a much needed water ride to the Paris resort, but I hope they at least throw in another flat or something. It can get pretty cold in Paris' Winters, and I doubt that log flume will be popular when it's near freezing temperatures.
Maybe they could do an entirely indoor flume ride.