Disneyland Resort | Page 158 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

DAS is also completely changing it's systems

I contracted Disney Via Email and the online chat and the summary is. A New Team is being trained/hired and they will determine if you can get the Pass or not so until said dates we will not fully know what conditions will allow you access to DAD passes.

Surprise preview last night.

Pretty cool they were able to do a preview like this!

As for the show, for me I'm a tad mixed. There's definitely some fun segments in there, but it feels disjointed/clip-showy. It doesn't feel like it has something to tie everything together and make it flow, especially when there are points where it just stops to jump into the next piece.

Effects-wise, there are some pretty nice ones. Particularly...

The castle on fire/smoking, that looked great. And has the Main Street rooftops ever been involved with effects before? Since you could see some smoke/fog blasts a few times up there, and then there's the Coco section with the skeletons on the roof which were a really neat touch!

So for a limited edition show, it's nice. But this is following Wonderous Journeys which I felt was an absolute stunner, and this show doesn't quite reach that level at the moment.