Disneyland Resort | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you ask me, Disney already has double Dumbo rides. The other one is called "Astro Orbiter".
2b1ut8.jpg

I think that we will see a Beauty & the Beast dark ride, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and the prerequisite Meet & Greets. I don't think that Frozen will come to Disneyland.

I think that we will see a Beauty & the Beast dark ride, Be Our Guest Restaurant, Gaston's Tavern, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and the prerequisite Meet & Greets. I don't think that Frozen will come to Disneyland.
Retheme the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train to a Frozen sled coaster and that’s what I see us getting.

Retheme the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train to a Frozen sled coaster and that’s what I see us getting.

Honestly, I see the E-Ticket being the TDL Beauty and The Beast attraction (in some form), and accompanying it is Frozen Ever After (I would hardly call that an E-Ticket) and the HKDL Sled coaster coming to that park.

Honestly, I see the E-Ticket being the TDL Beauty and The Beast attraction (in some form), and accompanying it is Frozen Ever After (I would hardly call that an E-Ticket) and the HKDL Sled coaster coming to that park.
If that's what we're getting, I wouldn't complain. We get a lavish dark ride, a solid one, and another roller coaster (More credits, yay!) If that's what we're getting....not bad. Definitely better than MK's new FL.

Yeah part of me wonders if they would just close down the entire section of TL while fixing it. Similar to how they did with Grizzly Peak at DCA.

Reactions: jtsalien
After seeing DreamWorks Theater, I think DCA should have a similar show in nature in the former Muppets Theater. They should have something like a newer version of Mickey’s PhilharMagic or something.

If they really want to still show 3D movie previews in DCA, just utilize the Playhouse Disney Theater.

Starting next June, DLR will be starting Park specific blackout dates, which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone really. I’m thinking maybe June is the month they’re aiming for opening GE.

Attachments

• 08DE3A89-46CC-4245-B2A5-10CCD4914490.jpeg
    08DE3A89-46CC-4245-B2A5-10CCD4914490.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: chris.g
Man, DisneyLand California Resort definitely looks to be getting the best additions out of all the resorts. We have to deal with TSL, Rat and the Guardians coaster. You guys get Marvel land (not counting SW:GE and MMRR as it seems like they'll be coming to both).

Not to mention the fact that you already have Cars Land, Mission Breakout, and Matterhorn. Why don't we have that?

Reactions: Stylowtrix
Annual passes now have separate block out date calendars for Disneyland and California Adventure. Differences will be noticed starting June of 2019.

Here are June 2019 block outs. Silver squares are block outs. Disneyland is on the left. California Adventure on the right.

Deluxe:

01.jpg

Southern Calfornia:

DLR-DL-SoCal-Desktop-13.png
DLR-DCA-SoCal-Desktop-13-1.png

Southern California Select:

DLR-DL-Select-Desktop-13.png
DLR-DCA-Select-Desktop-13.png

After seeing DreamWorks Theater, I think DCA should have a similar show in nature in the former Muppets Theater. They should have something like a newer version of Mickey’s PhilharMagic or something.

They tried for many years to get Phiharmagic into the Muppet's theater. Something about the dimensions of the theater made it impossible. But I agree, something similar would be nice, especially since we've lost ITTBAB.

Come this Fall, the only resorts without Philharmagic will be Cali and Shanghai. Maybe they can come up with something original for both they'd find worth creating new since I doubt they'd bother with a new film just for one.

As a little thing of note, ESPN Zone closed last night, and they payed tribute to Opening day CM's by having one of the Commentators of Sportscenter thank them personally via by video.

MiceChat and others are reporting that a Salt and Straw is coming to Downtown Disney.

Be excited. Be so excited. I live in Seattle where Salt and Straw opened a couple months ago. I've gone at least once a month to try their monthly exclusive flavors. Everything is delicious.

Reactions: Stylowtrix
Just coming in to say that I also think Tomorrowland is in dire need of an overhaul. Perhaps maybe they will start working on it once Galaxy's Edge opens? That way the entire area being overhauled will not take too much away from the rest of the Disney futuristic experience. In my opinion, this is how I feel Tomorrowland should be done (though it's just wishful thinking lol):
  • Removal of People Mover
  • Astro Orbitor re-located to where the People Mover was
  • Pizza Planet, Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and Space Mountain remain (possible re-furbished?)
  • Autopia, Star Tours, Star Wars Launch Bay and Finding Nemo's Submarine Voyage removed
  • A new Wreck-It Ralph dark ride replaces Star Tours
  • A new family-friendly Stitch hovercraft coaster replaces Star Wars Launch Bay
  • The monorail tracks are removed and re-arranged to go behind Tomorrowland and Fantasyland
  • Tron Lightcycle Power Run replaces Autopia and Finding Nemo's Submarine Voyage
  • The area behind Matterhorn Bobsleds could also serve a small ride for Fantasyland if the rearrangement of the monorail works

Reactions: marip123