Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Frozen

Not gonna lie, I think Frozen was Disney's best film since The Lion King and probably one of the best they've ever made. People hate on the Frozen madness, but that doesn't change how good of a movie it really was.

Not gonna lie, I think Frozen was Disney's best film since The Lion King and probably one of the best they've ever made. People hate on the Frozen madness, but that doesn't change how good of a movie it really was.
While I don't think it's the best film since Lion King/the best they've made, I do think it's a great film. I have some issues surrounding the movie itself and the hype, but I do think it's better than some people give it credit for.