Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm a little behind the times when it comes to the infrastructure changes on the way, so forgive what may be a dumb question: is the assumption now that the entrance to Hollywood Studios off of World Drive is eventually going away entirely?

I'm a little behind the times when it comes to the infrastructure changes on the way, so forgive what may be a dumb question: is the assumption now that the entrance to Hollywood Studios off of World Drive is eventually going away entirely?
Both current entrances are going to go away before SW:GE. There's a brand new entrance that's near AoA and will have a flyover much like the flyover being added at MK's entrance.

Both current entrances are going to go away before SW:GE. There's a brand new entrance that's near AoA and will have a flyover much like the flyover being added at MK's entrance.

I've never even laid eyes on the other current entrance! Thanks for the info.

Once it's all complete, I'm guessing a person coming from the west on 192 will have to take World Drive to Buena Vista to Victory Way and then to the new entrance? Sounds like I'm going to need to add some minutes to my morning drive time; it's always been so quick getting into Hollywood Studios from 192.

I've never even laid eyes on the other current entrance! Thanks for the info.

Once it's all complete, I'm guessing a person coming from the west on 192 will have to take World Drive to Buena Vista to Victory Way and then to the new entrance? Sounds like I'm going to need to add some minutes to my morning drive time; it's always been so quick getting into Hollywood Studios from 192.
World Drive to Osceola Parkway. It'll probably add like thirty seconds of drive time.

I've always seen World Drive as "the road that goes to Magic Kingdom" and along the way you pass the other parks.

And for a long time, you took Epcot Center Drive to get to Epcot.

At some point GPS and the purple signs got everyone going everywhere and I'm very curious as to how it will all play out. Especially with the new traffic patterns at MK.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I really wish they had used less space for SW:GE and TSL, and used the space to make a third land. It just looks like some much space is wasted between the two lands that could have gone into something else :(

There's still plenty of room for future expansion. I'd like to see RnRC loop around to TSL in the future plus the potential new land when Star Tours goes.

Reactions: Alicia