Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

pp dhs.jpg

Not a perfect fit but possible.

I just can't see another coaster in DHS even though I would welcome this with open arms.

Edit: Another idea would be to put Paradise Pier where Fantasmic is, have World of Colour be the new DHS show and move Fantasmic to Magic Kingdom like DL.

It would be a huge shake up and wildy improbable but I like the idea.

Last edited:
I am almost positive DHS isn't getting a Paradise Pier. I think it's just placemaking for the new "L.A. Basin" themed DHS.

Reading books between the lines it's more self aggrandization from the WDI team from CA assigned to DHS who think they're the saviors of a quaint little podunk FL park.

We're just a few puns away from DCA level self-love.

View attachment 5636

Not a perfect fit but possible.

I just can't see another coaster in DHS even though I would welcome this with open arms.

Edit: Another idea would be to put Paradise Pier where Fantasmic is, have World of Colour be the new DHS show and move Fantasmic to Magic Kingdom like DL.

It would be a huge shake up and wildy improbable but I like the idea.
Although I'm pretty sure DHS isn't getting a Paradise Pier, there is something to Fantasmic being used as a expansion area.

According to Martin, Tron was planned to go there before it was moved to MK.

Although I'm pretty sure DHS isn't getting a Paradise Pier, there is something to Fantasmic being used as a expansion area.

According to Martin, Tron was planned to go there before it was moved to MK.
Can they not add more things to Sunset Blvd. please? It’s already ridiculously crowded most days. They should connect to to Animations Courtyard in the future to fix that problem.

This is interesting...

paradise-pier-billboard-hollywood-studios-10172017-1.jpg

PHOTO: Paradise Pier Billboard Appears on Sunset Boulevard - Blog Mickey

Do you know the way to Shell Beach?

Thinking back, I may have got that wrong and it may have been GotG that was meant for Sunset (I'll check later), but it was one of those two.

Thinking back, I may have got that wrong and it may have been GotG that was meant for Sunset (I'll check later), but it was one of those two.
I thought a retheme of RNRC to GOTG was on the table at one point so that would make more sense. Heck, they are both rollercoasters so I couldn't see them putting a second one in that area.