Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not trying to make this a Disney v. Universal thing, but...

USF has 12 rides.
- DMMM
- HRRR
- Fallon
- Mummy
- Transformers
- F&F
- Gringotts
- King's Cross HE
- Simpsons
- Simpsons spinner
- ET
- Woody Woodpecker kiddy coaster

Of the things I listed, one isn't open yet and one will likely be closing soon (F&F and Woody) so the park will probably be down to 11 rides for a period of a few years. Yes, USF has more rides, but let's not pretend like DHS is gonna be some sad excuse for a park once everything opens next year.
I'm currently not thrilled with USF either. As I've stated in other threads I'm liking the Studios parks at both resorts less and less. Honestly, DHS will be better than it has been in years after everything is open, but it has a ways to go. USF has a number of solid rides but is overwhelmingly over saturated in simulators and rides too similar to others. Neither park will be a 'sad excuse for a park' but neither is anywhere close to perfect either.

I'm currently not thrilled with USF either. As I've stated in other threads I'm liking the Studios parks at both resorts less and less. Honestly, DHS will be better than it has been in years after everything is open, but it has a ways to go. USF has a number of solid rides but is overwhelmingly over saturated in simulators and rides too similar to others. Neither park will be a 'sad excuse for a park' but neither is anywhere close to perfect either.
Pretty much agreed

Yes, they both need to redo major areas in the parks...Production Central in USF needs to be demolished...Indy area needs to be changed in HS

Reactions: Cheezbat

Well, it looks like both parks will be changing a lot. DHS is getting Star Wars, Toy Story (bleh), and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway. USF is getting the Ministry of Magic (hopefully), SNW (plz), and the Shrek 4-D replacement (ten years later....).

Reactions: Cheezbat and Alicia
Well, it looks like both parks will be changing a lot. DHS is getting Star Wars, Toy Story (bleh), and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway. USF is getting the Ministry of Magic (hopefully), SNW (plz), and the Shrek 4-D replacement (ten years later....).
Haha I love how the USF changes are all rumors and all of the DHS changes have been announced for a year, Universal really knows how to get the GP excited, huh?

Haha I love how the USF changes are all rumors and all of the DHS changes have been announced for a year, Universal really knows how to get the GP excited, huh?

To be fair, I don't think Universal knows what's going on either ;). And that's only the changes rumored to be coming to USF. We still have the JP expansion, Zelda/Berk, a full announcement on the HP coaster, Iron Legion, the Volcano Bay Expansion, and a small thing known as Uni South.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit