Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I imagine the reasoning behind the quick cover up of these is that it's a rights issue. Metro-Goldwin Meyer and Disney don't have a deal anymore so getting that covered up was probably high priority once they discovered it.

Of course, that entire bus loop is going to be rubble in the not too distant future so it's not a big deal. I believe they are expanding Disability Parking in this location.

Looks like the new Entrance could be open by the end of the year depending on how the flyover in is coming along.

Also, has the side of MuppetVision always been grey like that? Looks like new paint to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joel
I imagine the reasoning behind the quick cover up of these is that it's a rights issue. Metro-Goldwin Meyer and Disney don't have a deal anymore so getting that covered up was probably high priority once they discovered it.

They probably discovered it at like 4am and had two hours to fix it. NBD.

Reactions: Freak and Nick
Is the bus loop that’s open now still going to be used after the other 2 open? I must say, being there in the August heat, that walk was brutal across the blacktop, only to get to the bus loop and find no shade save for a few scattered umbrellas.

Is the bus loop that’s open now still going to be used after the other 2 open? I must say, being there in the August heat, that walk was brutal across the blacktop, only to get to the bus loop and find no shade save for a few scattered umbrellas.
Yes, ride share and Charter buses will be staying there.

Everything else will be moved under the covered areas.

The former Pixar Place has finished work on the new backstage walls.

From bios aerials the other day, it’s just painted ply wood on the guest facing side and nothing on the back... not typical for Disney.

I have to wonder if these really are the final product.

What other lands or attractions do you think could be added to DHS ?

Some more Pixar, my guess is something Monsters Inc or a Pete D. fav property. One off attraction replacements for the front of the park. Etc.

The Incredibles, Monsters Inc, and/or Cars and Indiana Jones.

Maybe Dr. Strange, but I hope not.

Hot Take: Epcot is the Marvel park.

Some more Pixar, my guess is something Monsters Inc or a Pete D. fav property. One off attraction replacements for the front of the park. Etc.

Hot Take: Epcot is the Marvel park.
I was wondering if Marvel was going to take over EPCOT I mean it kind of makes sense.