Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But hey, the work walls along the long path is filled with concept art and images of rides you can't experience yet, so yea. Get excited for not today on your way in!
Yes, I recall that long walk, on concrete and no shade, to the buses along with UK Trigg in 95 degree heat in September. That's why I loved your quote. Hopefully that all gets remedied by this time next year.

Reactions: SkiBum
hollywoodv2-300.png

Disney Is Spending More on Theme Parks Than It Did on Pixar, Marvel and Lucasfilm Combined - The New York Times

EDIT: New Yorks Times has now corrected it, proving this false.

Last edited:
a retheme has to be coming eventually. Aerosmith isn't getting any younger. Considering the article focused on "relevance", I could see it being changed to a current IP sooner than later.

a retheme has to be coming eventually. Aerosmith isn't getting any younger. Considering the article focused on "relevance", I could see it being changed to a current IP sooner than later.

Talking with @Joe about it on Twitter, as while I wasn't hooked on it before, I now think a version of Rip Ride Rockit, collaborated with Hollywood Records would be something to behold, especially if it was custom-made for the guest in a Test Track 2.0 style.

Talking with @Joe about it on Twitter, as while I wasn't hooked on it before, I now think a version of Rip Ride Rockit, collaborated with Hollywood Records would be something to behold, especially if it was custom-made for the guest in a Test Track 2.0 style.
Hollywood Records has Queen signed to their label, too. They also have Demi Lovato and quite a few one or two-hit wonders.

An update is obviously going to happen to the ride sooner than later, but I think Disney sees it as low-priority considering the ride still pulls big waits.

A "Disney Radio Pop" Coaster? :puke: