Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

With DHS now being all about fully-immersive movie lands, I have trouble seeing how an Incredicoaster fits into that concept. I think sightlines alone would be reason to pause, no? The thing basically creates its own skyline at DCA lol

This is my concern. You spend Billions building SWL to make it as immersive as possible, and then you add a giant coaster?

I don't really care about this stuff that much, but it would be an interesting choice.

An Indy dark ride is what the park needs.

Lemme guess, the next land is going to be the Incredicoaster and some sort of dark ride. Indy gets delayed once again -_-
Let’s not blow this too far out of proportion... @GAcoaster said it was something odd he heard so I’m treating this with a grain of salt as of now.

The fact is though, DHS is gonna need expansion in one way or another after SWGE and MMRR so whether it be Indy or something with Incredibles, it’s needed.

I will say, if we can get a cool Incredibles dark ride along with the IncrediCoaster then that’d be a nice addition.

This is my concern. You spend Billions building SWL to make it as immersive as possible, and then you add a giant coaster?

I don't really care about this stuff that much, but it would be an interesting choice.

An Indy dark ride is what the park needs.

I'd be fine with the Incredicoaster, but only if it's nowhere near SWGE. And it can't be the only major addition.

The only way we get the Incredicoaster is in name only, that ride is so custom to the land and the boardwalk atmosphere it’d be idiotic to copy.
Yeah, agreed.

I would love an Incredibles dark ride though that backs up to the TSL backyard fence. It could allow for a land back there while blocking the fence from the backside with a show building, making that a non-issue. Maybe do a Big Hero 6 ride while they’re at it too and then they could have themselves a mini-animated superhero area.

If we get a “Incredicoaster” it will probably be a retheme of RnRC, with a new pathway connected to where Animation is now so that Disney can build a new land there.

Give me an Incredibles E-Ticket (somewhere between MMRR and RoTR in thrill level), a massive play area, and some interactive elements, and I'll be fine with the RnRC retheme. If not, keep your hands away from my coaster!

Yeah, agreed.

I would love an Incredibles dark ride though that backs up to the TSL backyard fence. It could allow for a land back there while blocking the fence from the backside with a show building, making that a non-issue. Maybe do a Big Hero 6 ride while they’re at it too and then they could have themselves a mini-animated superhero area.

An incredibles indoor spinning coaster with the same plot could be cool!

I don't think Incredicoaster will be brought over, but you can definitely expect DHS to get another big expansion soon. Things are already moving forward. From what I've heard, the offices north of TSL are being vacated...

I don't think Incredicoaster will be brought over, but you can definitely expect DHS to get another big expansion soon. Things are already moving forward. From what I've heard, the offices north of TSL are being vacated...
If those offices are being vacated, then there’s no reason for the parking garage back there anymore. Any chance that garage gets torn down?

If those offices are being vacated, then there’s no reason for the parking garage back there anymore. Any chance that garage gets torn down?
There's also the likelihood that some park offerings are casualties as well. In particular, directly East of the offices and the garage.