Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This "Black Box" concept is like if somebody was actually tasked with designing an attraction concept specifically to annoy me. Pure laziness.

Unlike so many other once-floated Disney attraction ideas, I hope it never, ever gets built.

bUt ThE sCrEeNz

lol just kidding it only applies to Universal.

Some of us are actually consistent, you know.

Do we really need plug and play theme park attractions?

I guess this is the equivalent of an interchangeable 4D movie; but it just seems super lazy and sadly a smart idea on the ever changing Pop culture landscape.

If they build it, I hope they don’t have to take anything substantial down to do so.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I mean it makes sense. The influx of guests who are going to be starting to ask CM's "Where's Star Wars Land? Where's Toy Story Land? Where's the Mickey ride?" is going to go up. Make a logo that communicates that to both those guests and the international guests

Reactions: Alicia
I mean it makes sense. The influx of guests who are going to be starting to ask CM's "Where's Star Wars Land? Where's Toy Story Land? Where's the Mickey ride?" is going to go up. Make a logo that communicates that to both those guests and the international guests
It's even a park map! Star Wars on the left of the park, Toy Story on the right, and Mickey in the middle.

This is actual little league trash. I’ve seen THREE versions of this logo including one with incorrect transparency for Mickey. This is so uninspired and design by committee that they couldn’t even have the balls to settle on if Mickeys arms should be up or down.

What a joke.

This is actual little league trash. I’ve seen THREE versions of this logo including one with incorrect transparency for Mickey. This is so uninspired and design by committee that they couldn’t even have the balls to settle on if Mickeys arms should be up or down.

What a joke.
It gets worse. It's probably gonna be up for the next 30 years. This is not temporary!!

New-DHS-Studio-Arch.png

What a joke.
I'm not saying if it's right or wrong. I'm just communicating the likely logic behind the change. I personally wish they'd just change the name.

Best case this becomes some kind of advertising vehicle for whatever blockbuster is coming out next.

I kind of figure they'd get the marketing arm of the film department to pay for each new incarnation.

It's definitely a way to keep the ever-growing theme park social media machine engaged. Dominate the news cycle for a day every 6 months or so. Could even time opening day to give an attendance boost on an otherwise slow Tuesday in April or whenever.

Reactions: Attraction Ideas
It’s a shitty logo they couldn’t even get pinned down before the reveal. This has dozens of managers fingers on it, each trying to justifying their position.

This reeks of a committee design.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I’ve just realised what this actually is.

I thought this was like all those 30 year celebration signs with the characters in the zero.

:thud:

Reactions: Parkscope Joe