Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My previous observation was more about pointing out the risk involved (even if it’s just with us fans), and how Disney could easily avoid comparisons by using Ant-Man, or a different Marvel property.

Spider-Man is the most popular Marvel character of all-time. Disneyland no longer caters or even tries to please its fans. They'll show up regardless. This is a move to get families living in the North West (or wherever) to bring their little boys to see their favorite superhero.

There's really not an issue, and the only people who seem to care are the 0.5% watchdog fans.

Reactions: Mad Dog and Freak
If the DCA Spiderman is not a screen based ride, that could help differentiate it from the Orlando counterpart.

It's nice to talk about this but none of this well open till 2025. I actually hope to live to see it.

With the recent purchase that got them X-Men, quite frankley, they should just build a Marvel Park somewhere in Texas. Imagine a Stark Tower themed hotel.

It's nice to talk about this but none of this well open till 2025. I actually hope to live to see it.

With the recent purchase that got them X-Men, quite frankley, they should just build a Marvel Park somewhere in Texas. Imagine a Stark Tower themed hotel.

It'll be sooner than 2025, and that Disney hasn't fully acquired 20th Century Fox (film & television), as it could be denied for possible Monopoly.

Reactions: jtsalien
I thought that was cut from the model seen in that 12 day's bit?
I guess I didn't notice that, but it does seem as if it was cut. It's certainly not seen here (they did say it was a working model though). The concept art behind the model has the flat ride so...?
mlasd-624x351.jpg

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I don’t understand why they’re keeping Mickey on the ferris wheel. They should change it to the Pixar ball.

While Bob Iger was on the phone with investors yesterday, they asked him if there's a Black Panther ride on the way, to which he said "I'm sure there are people who are working on it". Obviously that's no confirmation, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're reevaluating this new Marvel themed land to also include Black Panther in some way. Maybe even a secret entrance into a small Wakanda-land?

While Bob Iger was on the phone with investors yesterday, they asked him if there's a Black Panther ride on the way, to which he said "I'm sure there are people who are working on it". Obviously that's no confirmation, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're reevaluating this new Marvel themed land to also include Black Panther in some way. Maybe even a secret entrance into a small Wakanda-land?
I have heard recently that the DCA Marvel Land has been under going changes and may not got a Spider-Man ride after all. What would be taking it's place, who knows, but wouldn't be shocked if Black Panther is at least a part of the plan.

Reactions: HereWeGo

I am now betting that Black Panther is going to get expanded presence somewhere in the Marvel Land. It makes way too much sense with his film being a huge hit overall, and that Wakanda has so much potential for a ride.

Reactions: HereWeGo