Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Avengers Campus (DCA)

I wonder if hyperion theatre is getting demolish for marvel land or is it going to stay same thing for Hollywood and also wonder how many rides we are getting and what theme the restaurants and shopping experience is going to be

I wonder if hyperion theatre is getting demolish for marvel land or is it going to stay same thing for Hollywood and also wonder how many rides we are getting and what theme the restaurants and shopping experience is going to be

The only things definite should be Spider-Man and Avengers, and considering that they are presumably using Bugs Land and the Expansion pad around Cars Land and Guardians, it can work out more-so than replacing the Hyperion.

The only way I can see it, is if they do a stunt show inside of there similar to what Paris is doing though, but I don't think we are seeing that for a long while, considering Frozen.

Honestly, and this is my opinion; have Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway take over a portion of the Hollywoodland, give the Sunset Showcase and portions around that if it's not touched cosmetic theming, and change up the Hyperion facade to be more classical looking and more akin to the 1930s/1940s.

Then you can theme Marvel Land presumably off of a West Coast Avengers HQ (in reference to West Coast Avengers), explain that Spider-Man/Peter Parker is touring around the area, and have the Avengers attraction mainly take place in Urban LA.

I could see that, and it could even open the door to an Iron Man attraction if they save space for an additional Marvel expansion.

There are plenty of ways they can do Marvel in a California theme, but it has to be done right, and not just slopped around as a mishmash. It's what I fear most about this project, and that I am praying that I am amazed by what I see.

Last edited:
The only things definite should be Spider-Man and Avengers, and considering that they are presumably using Bugs Land and the Expansion pad around Cars Land and Guardians, it can work out more-so than replacing the Hyperion.

The only way I can see it, is if they do a stunt show inside of there similar to what Paris is doing though, but I don't think we are seeing that for a long while, considering Frozen.

Honestly, and this is my opinion; have Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway take over a portion of the Hollywoodland, give the Sunset Showcase and portions around that if it's not touched cosmetic theming, and change up the Hyperion facade to be more classical looking and more akin to the 1930s/1940s.

Then you can theme Marvel Land presumably off of a West Coast Avengers HQ (in reference to West Coast Avengers), explain that Spider-Man/Peter Parker is touring around the area, and have the Avengers attraction mainly take place in Urban LA.

I could see that, and it could even open the door to an Iron Man attraction if they save space for an additional Marvel expansion.

There are plenty of ways they can do Marvel in a California theme, but it has to be done right, and not just slopped around as a mishmash. It's what I fear most about this project, and that I am praying that I am amazed by what I see.
I agree with you but my only problem is what's going to happen with soaring over California and grizzly River run

I agree with you but my only problem is what's going to happen with soaring over California and grizzly River run

Nothing needs to change honestly with Grizzly Peaks in general, as both fit very much at heart with the rest of the park, and more specifically, the resort property. If they'd change it, it'd bring more issues than it probably would bring answers.

Soarin Around the World and Grizzly Peaks Airfield is a great change, and is a helluvalot better than Condor Flats.

Yeup it's real on his profile it says he or she is a feature imagineer
giphy.gif

Just because someone say's in their account that they are a "Future Imagineer", it doesn't mean they actually are.

If you sincerely think that is from Disney, here is a word of advice, don't just look at a random instagram account, and keep to the Disney Parks blog.

While it would be AWESOME if they used that ride system, no patent guarantees that will be the Ride system. There are so many parents that are submitted that aren’t used or, best case scenario, used in years.

I wouldn’t expect Spidey to be a more detailed Justice League at best. They’re not going to have a ton of space to work with or a lot of time to build this.