Avengers Campus (DCA) | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers Campus (DCA)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am really afraid of this land. Marvel is the new Star Wars now. I think Disney will totally underestimate how big this will be in popularity. I think this will be a crowd nightmare once phase 1 opens. I can also see how many people will be disappointed how small it is in 2020.

Reactions: Joey
I am really afraid of this land. Marvel is the new Star Wars now. I think Disney will totally underestimate how big this will be in popularity. I think this will be a crowd nightmare once phase 1 opens. I can also see how many people will be disappointed how small it is in 2020.
But we won’t know until we get the Fishel Concept for marvel are or land

Reactions: k_peek_2000
Mission Breakout, an attraction that had negative word of mouth since it was announced, had a 300 min wait on opening day, I think Disney knows how big this is gonna be.

ANY construction updates on its tough to be a bug for marvel land

Sofar, it's not seeing visible construction.

Something that needs to be kept in mind, is that Pixar Pier should be the priority, moreso than Marvel, as it reaches the crunch period of the construction time table. Not to mention, you have a massive Star Wars land opening next year, a new hotel beginning work in the summer, and the Mickey and Friends parking structure expansion.

Give it time, it isn't healthy to be constantly asking the status of a project, as it's happening.

Mission Breakout, an attraction that had negative word of mouth since it was announced, had a 300 min wait on opening day, I think Disney knows how big this is gonna be.

This.

Also, IP fatigue wasn't the only dilemma for Hogsmeade in Hollywood, FYI.

Could someone point me to where I could read about all this Hogsmeade in Hollywood stuff everyone keeps referring to?

Something that needs to be kept in mind, is that Pixar Pier should be the priority, moreso than Marvel, as it reaches the crunch period of the construction time table. Not to mention, you have a massive Star Wars land opening next year, a new hotel beginning work in the summer, and the Mickey and Friends parking structure expansion.

Give it time, it isn't healthy to be constantly asking the status of a project, as it's happening.

This.

Also, IP fatigue wasn't the only dilemma for Hogsmeade in Hollywood, FYI.[/QUOTE hogsmeade dosent have to do with marvel land :?::topic::...:

Reactions: k_peek_2000

This.

Also, IP fatigue wasn't the only dilemma for Hogsmeade in Hollywood, FYI.
What dose hogsmeade have to do with marvel land :?::topic::...:

IM just goingto put this here

That doesn't, and shouldn't mean anything.

He's just asking Jim that, and its not like he's hinting anything. One thing to keep in mind, is that Marvel may have 3 attractions, considering Mission Breakout, Spider-Man, and Avengers.

What dose hogsmeade have to do with marvel land :?::topic::...:

I was talking in more of the fear of IP fatigue that some are having, and if it'll translate over to Marvel for DCA.

To be clear, I think it's going to do perhaps more than Star Wars, as I think Marvel Studios has become the SW of this generation, with such a huge and diverse following through the past ten years.

But that I do think Galaxy's Edge and Marvel will bring a lot of people over, but that I think Marvel will have the edge over Lucasfilm.

Last edited: