Disney's Mulan (2020) | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Mulan (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I remember that Disney was a respectable company. The first episode of Spitting Image and latest episode of South Park both portrayed the company as greedy and soulless. So it's not only what I see as a former Disney customer who turned it's back to the parks, it's now how the general public is viewing Disney like that or at least it's loosing it's thin layer of chrome reveling for what they are.

Politics and bad business practices aside, I downloaded the movie from a "certain site" and truly thought it was extremely bad compared to the animated movie.
Chapek is CEO now, this is going to be par for the course given how he ran the parks. I know Iger wasn't great, but he at least pretended to care about maintaining Disney's image.

Reactions: tielo
If y’all think this isn’t the exact type of stuff Disney would have done under Eisner if they had the opportunity...

If y’all think this isn’t the exact type of stuff Disney would have done under Eisner if they had the opportunity...

Like $30 to unlock it with your subscription and still putting it in the vault for 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: UNIrd
lol, Mulan's free to all today and I'm still finding it hard to get myself to care enough to watch this movie. Still can't believe people paid $30 for a rental.

lol, Mulan's free to all today and I'm still finding it hard to get myself to care enough to watch this movie. Still can't believe people paid $30 for a rental.
We should probably be thankful. There are certainly movies I would pay $30 dollars to see (Black Widow, Raya, Soul) but hopefully this wards Disney away from this idea (assuming they aren't telling the truth about Mulan's numbers, of course).