Doc Brown's Chicken | Inside Universal Forums

Doc Brown's Chicken

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 5, 2013
I Going To USH Soon And I Was Wondering, Is Doc Brown's Chicken Any Good? Because, I Might Get The "Doc's Chicken Dinner" Plate When I'm There. 

P.S: I Love The Slogan, "The Finest Chicken of All Time!"

Oh, wow! Haha. I assume it'll have a long line throughout the day since you'll be visiting on a Saturday. Saturdays are probably the most crowded days at the parks since everyone is having a break from school. I recommend going there as soon as it opens (about an hour or 2 after the park's opening). Whatever you do, don't go when the Special Effects Show has just ended, and don't go right at noon. The restaurant can be an absolute nightmare at times.

Oh, wow! Haha. I assume it'll have a long line throughout the day since you'll be visiting on a Saturday. Saturdays are probably the most crowded days at the parks since everyone is having a break from school. I recommend going there as soon as it opens (about an hour or 2 after the park's opening). Whatever you do, don't go when the Special Effects Show has just ended, and don't go right at noon. The restaurant can be an absolute nightmare at times.
Thanks

Thanks For The Tips, (Jerry Was Supposed To Say 05-11) So If I Have Money To Spare,(As In Lunch...) I Will Go There, By any Chance, Will I Get A Discount Since I Have The Annual Pass????

Last edited by a moderator: