Doctor Strange coming to WDW | Inside Universal Forums

Doctor Strange coming to WDW

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
...isn't he landlocked by MSHI (as I swear he is in one of the murals). If he is, and is still being used by WDW, wouldn't that be a potential breach in the contract?

...isn't he landlocked by MSHI (as I swear he is in one of the murals). If he is, and is still being used by WDW, wouldn't that be a potential breach in the contract?
I don't pretend to know all the legal aspects. Doctor Strange was never part of any of the mainstream Marvel groups/families. If WDW could have a couple of GotG characters in for previews then Strange should be OK.

Reactions: Mike S
Curiouser and curiouser...

Walt Disney World being specifically mentioned in the advertisement for a Marvel character coming to the parks seems to throw away the notion of "they can't advertise anything in a 300 mile radius" or whatever people were saying in the other thread.

Personally I'm not happy. I'd prefer if Marvel just stayed at IoA unless Disney actually did something smart and put a land with GotG and DS in DHS.