Drawn To Life - New Disney/Cirque Show

GadgetGuru

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Have they been doing any construction on the theater?

This would be the obvious time to refurb the theater (it’s kind of old?) but I don’t remember seeing any construction pics.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona

This would be the obvious time to refurb the theater (it’s kind of old?) but I don’t remember seeing any construction pics.
Since La Nouba's closure, the theater has been closed down for a while. It's only as of recent, that walls have gone up.

More than likely, most of the work needed for the show; has gone underway inside the amphitheater, and not much is changing on the outside.

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando

They have actually added a few balconies to the exterior as of late. Balconies that look like they connect to a lobby area. Sort of a socializing area before the show starts.

Reactions: GadgetGuru

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA

Reportedly they staged and tested a lot of the Avatar show in the theater so thank god we didn't get that.

Reactions: GadgetGuru