Dream Rides (ArmChair Universal Creative) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Dream Rides (ArmChair Universal Creative)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I saw the movie yesterday Dawn of the Planet of The Apes. I must say great movie! Would Translate well into a a jeep ride through the forest or the city.
Those vehicles in the movie would seat about a good 20 people per vehicle if done like a ride 4 rows five people or 5 rows 4 people!
If UNI decided to do a planet of the apes attraction, would hope it goes on Universal side not to interfere with Kong!
If the next one is set in San Francisco again (which it looks to be), this could be the Disaster replacement.

Reactions: Jenstar
Few of them... Here we go..

Keep Simpsons but add on somewhere in the park
an updated back to the future ride with new technology.

Jurrasic Park Jeep dark ride..

Bring back nick studios (not really a ride but might as well get creative here)

Theme more areas to spongebob. Possible spongebob water ride on the USF side to give them a water ride

Quidditch face down roller coaster (manta style) with the end of a broom stick in front of you to hold on to with the full themeing of a quidditch field around you.

A couple of ideas:
I'm a huge fan of the classic ET attraction but realistically creative could retheme or replace it using Spongebob which would be a fairly strong IP. Great for all ages.

The other idea would be a haunted mansion type attraction using Scooby Doo as the main IP and utilize Universal's wide arsenal of movie monsters. A great tribute to pay to the past with a new twist.

A couple of ideas:
I'm a huge fan of the classic ET attraction but realistically creative could retheme or replace it using Spongebob which would be a fairly strong IP. Great for all ages.

The other idea would be a haunted mansion type attraction using Scooby Doo as the main IP and utilize Universal's wide arsenal of movie monsters. A great tribute to pay to the past with a new twist.

Why did I just agree with your ideas? lol although I would be devastated if they got rid of ET, a spongebob overlay with a new fantasy land Little Mermaid type concept (the original plans, not the one that was built. I forgot who originally posted that video, sorry). I'm also digging the Scooby Doo ride too. :thumbs:

I still can't get over a Portal based ride. It lends itself so well to the themed environment...

Nate's mind is blown, it may take a few minutes to reset. We appreciate your patience during this process.