E3 2018 | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To give my final rankings of the conferences

Rankings
EA - 4/10
Micro - 8.5/10
Beth - 7/10
Square - 6.5/10
Ubisoft - 7.5/10
Sony - 8/10 (Technical issues make it below Microsoft for me)
Nintendo - 8/10 (They should've given it more time, and to allow more time to other games)

To give my final rankings of the conferences

Rankings
EA - 4/10
Micro - 8.5/10
Beth - 7/10
Square - 6.5/10
Ubisoft - 7.5/10
Sony - 8/10 (Technical issues make it below Microsoft for me)
Nintendo - 8/10 (They should've given it more time, and to allow more time to other games)
Nintendo’s presentation wasn’t bad but it feels like there should’ve been another third after Smash was shown. I’m reminded of the March Direct that showed Mario Tennis in the middle then moved on to other games again.

Sad how that Direct was better than E3.

I mean, Doom showed nothing, so no. Fallout 76 will be fun, but it's not the Fallout I absolutely want. Smash is Smash.

FromSoft looks good, I'll give you that.

On CyberPunk:

Doom revealed an entire sequel with twice as many demons and the redesign of Doomguy’s armor. It also revealed the “Hell on Earth” plot.

Fallout 76 is exactly what I want from Fallout, I personally have never cared about Fallout stories.

Smash is bringing back every damn character, brings in a HUGE fan favorite, and seems to be making gameplay changes that people have been begging for, like the return to a faster pace.

I loved this E3 the most because it catered to my interests so much.

Also yeah Sekio looks phenomenal.

Doom revealed an entire sequel with twice as many demons and the redesign of Doomguy’s armor. It also revealed the “Hell on Earth” plot.

Like I said, CGI trailers don't count. No game play, no hype.

Fallout 76 is exactly what I want from Fallout, I personally have never cared about Fallout stories.

Then why do you play Fallout? :lol:

Like I said, CGI trailers don't count. No game play, no hype.

Then why do you play Fallout? :lol:
1. Incorrect, I got EXTREMELY hyped.
2. For the exploration and action, I just would walk around Boston for hours and shoot things and explore the map, I never really cared for the quests. Plus, I’ve always wanted to play Fallout with my friends, we would legit set up two consoles next to each other to pretend like we were in the same wasteland, so 76 is a dream come true for me.