E3 2018 | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

E3 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still on the fence about this. If I can play the quests/side quests without dealing with PvP shenanigans, I'm in

kotaku.com/sources-fallout-76-is-an-online-survival-rpg-1826425333
hmmmm...this could be very bad or very good depending on if the quality of the grind is as fun as 4.

Also I agree that Let’s Go will be a huge success, but I also agree that it just won’t be for me. Looks like something little kids and super fans will enjoy.

Take this with a grain of salt, but this guy leaked Fallout 76 a few hours before its reveal.

He says that Xbox will announce Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 5, some Halo game, and Sunset Overdrive 2 at this years E3. And you remember that leak from a couple weeks back where it said that "Yoshi's Flipping Island" was a thing? Apparently that whole leak was accurate.

EDIT: Where I first found out the info

The actual post: Bethesda is announcing Fallout: Vault 76 : gaming

As I already expressed my thoughts on if it's real or not, let's pretend it's real.

Forza Horizon has been the given, and we have yet to have Halo VI announced, so those two would make sense. Gears, was actually leaked via from within an XBOX a while back.

The surprise here, is Sunset Overdrive having a sequel. It wasn't a financial hit, but man did people love it, including myself. Sunset Overdrive 2, if it is happening, is great, as I loved the first game. My only hope, is that it's on PC, and not only on XBOX (even if I have an XB0).

Now to Nintendo,

If it's Lylat System, that makes me think this is a completely different project from Grand Prix, as Retro actually was doing hiring I think for something revolving already established lore.

Fire Emblem, is Fire Emblem, and considering we had some leaks that were "false", I have doubts. Interested though, as I do think it will be revealed for a Xenoblade release window (betting it's 2018).

Reactions: Magic-Man
Gawrsh I’m excited for
  • New DOOM
  • New Fallout
  • New Smash Characters
This is gonna be a fun June. :grin:

I get the feeling ID is going to have their hands full on Rage2, and my feelings of Doom is that I think they'd rather want to ensure that Rage 2 can be the best game, even though they are getting assistance from Avalanche.

I don't see Doom2, at-least for this year's E3.

I get the feeling ID is going to have their hands full on Rage2, and my feelings of Doom is that I think they'd rather want to ensure that Rage 2 can be the best game, even though they are getting assistance from Avalanche.

Doom dev made hints at Doom 2, “Hell on Earth.”

I see it getting a trailer, maybe even just a tease, and getting released sonetime after April next year.

Honestly I haven’t heard one word on Rage 2 until your post, but I haven’t been looking.

Take this with a grain of salt, but this guy leaked Fallout 76 a few hours before its reveal.

He says that Xbox will announce Forza Horizon 4, Gears of War 5, some Halo game, and Sunset Overdrive 2 at this years E3. And you remember that leak from a couple weeks back where it said that "Yoshi's Flipping Island" was a thing? Apparently that whole leak was accurate.

EDIT: Where I first found out the info

The actual post: Bethesda is announcing Fallout: Vault 76 : gaming

Why the hell would that be posted like that? It's a few weeks old. Like really, you know how many times people do that out of fakery?

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I legit could not care less about anything Microsoft owns. :lol:
Unless they teamed up with Nintendo to put Rare games on the rumored N64 mini, me either.

But my chainsaw is thirsty for demon blood :(

THE THIRST MUST BE QUENCHED!!! :chainsaw:
All I want is a new Grand Theft Auto, especially if it’s set in Vice City and they decide to heavily expand the area to include large areas of Florida. Especially if it includes a large tourist area with competing theme parks :look:
I’ve wanted to see actual theme parks in GTA for so long now :clap:

There ya go!

Ubisoft teams up with Nintendo to make a Mario game, Nintendo releases their own Mario called “Odyssey” that same year, next year Assassin’s Creed is called “Odyssey...” COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!

Yeah, probably.

Edit: Mario Odyssey launched the same as the last Assassin’s Creed too!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Unless they teamed up with Nintendo to put Rare games on the rumored N64 mini, me either.

I'm in the same boat as well, and now that you mention it. If a N64 mini comes to fruition, I would hope they'd be able to get the Rare games on there since they released a good amount of heavy hitters for the console. (Goldeneye, the Banjo-Kazooie games, Perfect Dark, Diddy Kong Racing, Conkers Bad Fur Day etc.)

Unless this me AC game can be innovative in the way Black Flag was for the franchise, I’ll be fine if I never play another AC game.

Looking forward to what Sony offers up when it comes to The Last of Us 2.