1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Easter Eggs and GACs?

Discussion in 'Halloween Horror Nights 27' started by snoman, Sep 23, 2017.

1. snoman

snoman Veteran Member

Post your finds on HHN guest activated triggers and Easter eggs here!

2. snoman

snoman Veteran Member

So far we only found 2 pretty obvious lit up red buttons in SAW

3. Mr. EPCOT

Mr. EPCOT Veteran Member

I pushed them but I don't know what they activated.

4. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

There are 3 GAT in Saw.

As far as Easter Eggs - during our UTH tour, the guide said there isn't many compared to year's past. However, there are some worth mentioning.

There are Raggedy Ann dolls in every house - which a nod to the actual original Annabelle doll.

Mama Vorhees is in Dead Waters.

There is a Terra Cruentes shield from HHN 15 in The Fallen at the first flying Fallen scene.

snoman likes this.
  5. agentj

agentj Newcomer

Our tour guide said there were actual easter eggs placed in each house. Eggs!! In the shinning we found one on the bar in the Gold Room. We questioned him as to literal easter eggs and he said "Yes" Eggs Other houses were pretty dark to see much of anything. Which brings up my pet peeve. Hive was so dark you were more concerned as to not walking into walls than to enjoy the scareactors, Blum house was the exact opposite where the use of strobe lights as the scareactors appeared let you really enjoy the scene and the fantastic makeup. What good is great makeup if it's too dark to appreciate. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2017
    Grits0808 likes this.
  6. snoman

snoman Veteran Member

The two we pushed one shot us with an air cannon and scared the crap out of us lol. The other one set off a loud car horn, also scaring the crap out of us! Missed the 3rd one.

Gruff and Nips like this.
  7. Frank Drackman

Frank Drackman Premium Member

I recall pushing one, those are usually delayed. The one we hit made a loud horn noise. I assume it was Saw where I got an air blast, that also is typically a trigger someone set off.

Thanks for the info! Save for Ash, I have only been through each house once. The prop store has a bunch of 'creepy dolls'. Most of them are porcelain, I was thinking they are too fragile to really use in a house...I think it was in Fallen when I saw the dolls, certainly saw Raggedy Ann in the scene...anyway, I started to think like WTF...I guess my subconscious picked up on it or something.

This, I find funny...it seems to fall in place to this overreaching humor I seem to be sensing this year, I guess it is always there...sort of like the room with the crows in Scarecrow...there just seems to be this humorous side to everything, and it seems to match up with the type of humor I enjoy.

shiekra38 likes this.
  8. Nips

Nips Newcomer

I pushed the 3rd one as well and the horn noise freaked out my girlfriend, giving me a really good laugh lol!

snoman likes this.
  9. Brian G.

Oh, I forgot. Billy the Doll from Dead Silence is in the Lipstick-Faced Demon's lair.

snoman likes this.
  10. Brian G.

We found the 3 triggers in Saw. One makes a loud noise, the other blasts air, the final.... still not sure.

snoman likes this.
  11. Frank Drackman

Frank Drackman Premium Member

I know I got rained on by many things this year...I thought one was a trigger in one of the houses.

12. Sprung1

Sprung1 Newcomer

Others no one has mentioned here yet: There are pom poms from Vamp in Hive. There is also the human skin lampshade from TCM in Dead Waters and a few dolls from Dollhouse of the Damned in Dead Waters as well. And one of the dummies from Forsaken with no eyeballs is also sitting way in the back of the deck scene in Dead Waters.

13. acquaz

acquaz Newcomer

There's one that I've only seen work once, and it makes a bunch of barrels shake and creates a loud noise.

14. Brian G.

Yeah, that's the first button.

Finally figured out the final butting blasts an air horn.

15. acquaz

acquaz Newcomer

I did notice that in the last behind the scenes video, in the layout for Saw, there is an additional red button labeled to the left of the Billy figure, but I don't recall seeing it. I wonder if it got cut.
    [​IMG]

P@n!K_Sw1tC# likes this.
  16. Brian G.

Yeah, that looks to be an older map since the final scene is the bathroom, not the scene from the new movie.

17. Legacy

Legacy Veteran Member

They changed the final room to a scene from the next film near the end of the house’s completion, so yeah.