Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Edge of Tomorrow

Dec 30, 2012
Saw it today after reading positive buzz online. Enjoyed very much. Surprised at how poorly it did at the box office opening weekend ($28 million). It seems unique, non-franchise sci-fi can't pull in an audience recently. Last year, Elysium did only 27 million and Pacific Rim did 37, losing out to Grown-Ups 2 that week (which really pissed me off :fist:)

Anyways, if you're looking for a good action flick and tired of sequels (Hello 22 Jump Street & How to Train Your Dragon 2) check it out :thumbs:

I've read that the trailers don't do the movie justice, and isn't actually a fair representation of the plot.

Heard nothing but good things.

Just saw this and thoroughly enjoyed it!! I share the sentiment of being surprised that it did not do well in the box office. A good twist of Sci-fi, action, and comedy. I recommend it!

Yeah, it's actually pretty great and surprisingly really funny (Loved getting to watch Tom Cruise die repeatedly). Am saddened to hear that this film will most likely end up like Dredd, i.e.: A great film that nobody went out to see (although I do think Tomorrow is better than Dredd). While I do prefer the original title (All You Need Is Kill), Edge of tomorrow still gets 4.5 stars from me.