Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19) On Entertainment & Tourism Industry

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else can link, but Desantis just signed some more death warrants by completely reopening.

Someone else can link, but Desantis just signed some more death warrants by completely reopening.

If local government wants to stop a re-opening/enforce restrictions, they need approval from DeSantis, which will not happen. Nightclubs are also allowed to re-open with full capacity.

We are so fudged.

tenor.gif

Nightclubs are probably the largest super spreaders in most parts of the world. Even one of the very few success stories, South Korea, had problems with them when they opened. A bad move.

If local government wants to stop a re-opening/enforce restrictions, they need approval from DeSantis, which will not happen. Nightclubs are also allowed to re-open with full capacity.

We are so fudged.

tenor.gif

What an absolute farce.

Welp, guess my final decision on not taking a trip down there for the Halloween stuff was a good one. Probably will deter me from the holiday stuff too. Yikes.
I was already going to say... spikes in cases are what stop people from booking trips here. It's like Desantis forgets that his constituency lives in Florida and not DC.

There's a vast, vast gulf of options between "locked down" and "free for all".
Agreed...However, nobody is forcing anyone to go out to dinner, to a movie, a sporting event, or even a theme park. If people feel safe and comfortable to do so then they should be able to make their own decisions and live their life accordingly. Especially since you have to wear a mask everywhere you go...The fact that Disneyland in California is still closed is shameful considering how many people it employs which brings me back to the difference between having a Democratic Governor in California and a Republican in Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.