Emeril's CityWalk Replacement | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Emeril's CityWalk Replacement

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all, it's BigFire Grill, only two words. (Otherwise they probably wouldn't have been able to trademark it.) So, it's not really that generic, ya know?
Yea but seems just too bland. Toothsome was a great name and theme. Need more like that.

'Big Fire' Grill, sounds like an aboriginal Polynesian phrase.....would fit RPR :lol::) ...or an insurance casulaty replacement for F&F :bolt:
i was going to post something similar but I live in the heart of Indian country and don't want my horses stolen.:freak:

Reactions: Mad Dog
Man I gave y’all gold. Vols bigfire grill. Come on! I can see tikis and waterfalls and the spirit of krackertoe. Lol yea that’s EPIC

Last edited:
'Big Fire' Grill, sounds like an aboriginal Polynesian phrase.....would fit RPR :lol::)

With the right font and logo, yeah, could be vaguely Polynesian without being so authentic as to confuse non-English speaking guests. At the same time, I could also see this working with an open kitchen steakhouse in Emerils, but leaning toward the former at the moment.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Big/Fire Grill is just as generic and bland as Fantastic Worlds. :shrug:

I'm not a fan of either name.

I hope that's not the name they end up using for anything, tbh. It's so generic and lazy. "Big Fire" Grill? Seriously? That has to be a name that they got out of a random name generator.

Big/Fire Grill is just as generic and bland as Fantastic Worlds. :shrug:

I'm not a fan of either name.

Red Oven is just as bland but i don't give two shits because their pizza is amazing. As long as it looks cool (theme) and tastes good.. LET THEM EAT CAKE

Huli Huli Grill. Or Kana Grill. This is for RP
the first is Hawaiian for a meat dish marinated or just the marinate. Kana is Fijian for "let's eat"

Last edited:
Red Oven is just as bland but i don't give two shits because their pizza is amazing. As long as it looks cool (theme) and tastes good.. LET THEM EAT CAKE

I think the name is simple but with so many types of places to eat in CityWalk, simple is good.

I'm getting either a BBQ or steakhouse vibe. I'm leaning towards a BBQ vibe but more importantly, I'm thinking this will be for Royal Pacific and not CityWalk. Either or is progress.

Reactions: JoeCamel and Joel
I'm guessing this will get blown out of the water, but Shulas ' Steakhouse for the Emerils spot. There's one in the Dolphin but would appease Floridians and the food is top notch. And we are trying to rob the mouse right?

Status
Not open for further replies.