Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope Disney makes a behind the scenes video of the new Club Cool and Creations Shop

I have a soft spot for them trying to squeez more blood out of the same stones

• Haha
Reactions: frank_1991_
I plug this every time but the Behind the Seeds tour is 110% worth it. You can try the cucumber grown in there without even having to jump off of the boat!
My wife surprised me with this on our anniversary 3 or4 years ago. I always wanted to do it but thought it would be a waste of money. Legit one of the coolest experiences, had a blast. (As much of a blast as one can have in a green house eating a cucumber and feeding fish)

My wife surprised me with this on our anniversary 3 or4 years ago. I always wanted to do it but thought it would be a waste of money. Legit one of the coolest experiences, had a blast. (As much of a blast as one can have in a green house eating a cucumber and feeding fish)
It's a surprisingly engaging experience where you learn and interact with real world technologies without the magical fluff...dare I say it, it's what Epcot is all about

I like the sign

Forward all your hate comments to my Myspace account
I don't mind it either. I still hate the name of the store though and think it's weird to have the word "shop" in the name of your marquee gift shop. I'd just like something a bit more... creative I guess. Ironic given the name is Creations.

Reactions: MrRoamer
I don't mind it either. I still hate the name of the store though and think it's weird to have the word "shop" in the name of your marquee gift shop. I'd just like something a bit more... creative I guess. Ironic given the name is Creations.

It means and stands for nothing. Creations? You create stuff there? What? Huh?

Reactions: Nick
The name is awful. I wouldn’t think it was the main gift shop based on the name. I would think it’s a shop where I can make personalized t-shirts and hats and stuff.

It’s truly awful.

Reactions: Nick
The name is awful. I wouldn’t think it was the main gift shop based on the name. I would think it’s a shop where I can make personalized t-shirts and hats and stuff.

It’s truly awful.
Yup. There was really nothing wrong with the MouseGear name. They got rid of the gaudy 90s aesthetic, all they needed to do was give it an updated sign and it would’ve been fine with the more modern shop.

If the store interior was interesting, you'd be spending more time looking around and less time buying things.
Not sure what you’re talking about since MouseGears had an extremely interesting interior and was always crazy busy. They’ve removed all of the interesting things, which goes to your point of making the store less interesting, but I’m not sure how it relates to the store name like we’re talking about…

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Guys! You just don't understand the obvious!

It is the Creations Shop! It features things that you can shop for that were created by people! Unlike...

every...

other...

shop/store...

ever.

:think:

Oh. Nevermind.