Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

Spaceship Earth "Points of Light" testing before it's 50th anniversary debut:

spaceship-earth-points-of-light-testing-2048x1152.jpg

Presumably the harsh primary colors are just for testing, and the actual "show" will be something more atmospheric.
Yeah, it seems similar to when they test an LED screen and just flash RGB or color bars to check each color is 'true' and functioning

I'm sure they will be toned down and not all on at the same time with the final application

I like the windows and the ceiling.

Seems to be stocked with the same stuff found at every other Disney gift shop, of course. Supposedly there was a nice line of new Epcot merchandise exclusive to the location, but resellers bought it all already and it's gone. So I can't comment on whether or not any of it was interesting.

My only question is does it still have the swampy/sewer smell (I assume from the tunnel) like Mouse Gear, or did they fix that finally?