Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

The last indications from insiders were that the Muppets were safe at Hollywood Studios for the foreseeable future. Kermit's even on official park merchandise for the 30th Anniversary.

Here's a look at the International Gateway. Skyliner Station looks just about complete; Turnstile and security expansion in progress.

as much as people hate it i do love the electric umbrella and will miss it.
Don't worry, they will build another mediocre and over-priced quick service restaurant as a part of the redo. Not saying I don't like to grab a bite from Electric Umbrella from time to time, but I know what i'm in for when i'm going there. Disney's chicken breast nuggets are a guilty pleasure of mine.

I’m a little pissed they didn’t announce the closure prior, but I’m also glad that I got to see it for the last time (along with Illuminations, the holiday tag, and the NYE tag) late last year. I made sure to see the other films for good measure because we know they’ll most likely be leaving.

Here’s to it actually being an upgrade!

The good news is that it doesn't seem likely there will be much of an IP infusion made here... primarily because there's really not much Disney could draw from that is Canada-specific. BROTHER BEAR is Canada-adjacent, but that's hardly a hot property.

I’m a little pissed they didn’t announce the closure prior, but I’m also glad that I got to see it for the last time (along with Illuminations, the holiday tag, and the NYE tag) late last year. I made sure to see the other films for good measure because we know they’ll most likely be leaving.

I just can’t with this post :thud:

Not really the finale, but the transition between the dark ride segments to the greenhouse, but yes, this is the greatest news!

In my mind, this film section always takes the place of the "weird geometric shapes with smiling people on them" scene that is the actual finale! Not the most memorable conclusion.

It should be the last scene, really!

In a (pleasantly) shocking development, the video at the finale of Living with the Land has been updated! And it's nice!

Martin has been hinting at upgrades to this ride for awhile, but it’s been YEARS since this was originally supposed to happen so I gave up hope. Nice to see a MUCH needed upgrade.

Once Awesome Planet debuts, The Land should be a fully upgraded and amazingly IP-less pavilion. It’s definitely the pavilion in the best shape right now.