Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

I'm kinda surprised you didn't mention the most baffling addition/change of this show, because it's a legit "What are you smoking?!" kind of moment.

They're putting in new animation to make LeFou the HERO/MATCHMAKER of the story. The sidekick to the villain is now a really big hero for doing all the things to get Belle and Beast together because...Reasons that I cannot comprehended since this is such a out of nowhere idea.

:eek:O:

Is this based on the original or the live action remake? Even so that’s some major revisionist history at play.

The animated original, which adds another layer of WTF since that one was pretty firm that he's a villain.
It just makes no sense, none whatsoever.

The animated original, which adds another layer of WTF since that one was pretty firm that he's a villain.
It just makes no sense, none whatsoever.

I get they needed a narrator of sorts to keep the story following from song to song but why not Mrs. Potts?? Lumiere? Anyone else?

Total trash.

I’m shocked. For a moment I actually thought it was fake. Mind you he was pretty much a villain the whole movie even carrying out the plot to lock up Belles dad. Or was that part of his master plan to get the Beast and Belle to fall in love. :doh:

Last edited:
I get they needed a narrator of sorts to keep the story following from song to song but why not Mrs. Potts?? Lumiere? Anyone else?
Because the live action characterization has now changed the perception of the original in-house through backwards causality I guess.

This seems far away... yet... super close to the Skyliner....
Not really all that close to the skyliner. To get to here from the Skyliner you have to enter the park, go though UK and Canada and into Future World.

It's smack in the middle of FW and WS, one of the only locations in FW not being affected by construction and along a main path. It makes a lot of sense to put it here.