Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

We think JP is a nightmare. Woof... this is gonna be horrific. Means to an end... means to an end.

We're doing Disney APs again Dec 2020-Dec 2021, so I'll get to be in the thick of it.

In that case, say goodbye to all of Epcot's trees! Their days are numbered.

What trees?

And if I remember correctly I think we are going to be getting trees because of the refurb.

I meant it as a joke, of course we're getting more trees! It was more a gag at Jurassic Park's expense over Epcot. You can never explain a joke well, from what I've learned, so just compare today's JP to when it opened as part of IOA and you'll get the idea.

I meant it as a joke, of course we're getting more trees! It was more a gag at Jurassic Park's expense over Epcot. You can never explain a joke well, from what I've learned, so just compare today's JP to when it opened as part of IOA and you'll get the idea.

ah sorry! My sarcasm meter was broken!!

Media thing going on at Epcot:

New Starbucks to open December 20th along the Rose Walk between Imagination and World Showcase:

Last edited:
I'll probably do it at some point simply because I like to do everything at least once, but i'm no Frozen sing-a-long fan, so i'm not expecting much out of this.

Per Robert Niles, Disney screened the new BATB sing-a-long for selected press...

First look at Epcot's 'Beauty and the Beast Sing Along'

At least it appears Disney actually made an effort to make this more than simply a glorified Blu-ray bonus feature, but I have no plans to ever watch it.

I'm kinda surprised you didn't mention the most baffling addition/change of this show, because it's a legit "What are you smoking?!" kind of moment.

They're putting in new animation to make LeFou the HERO/MATCHMAKER of the story. The sidekick to the villain is now a really big hero for doing all the things to get Belle and Beast together because...Reasons that I cannot comprehended since this is such a out of nowhere idea.