Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has there yet been any official explanation of how the shows are going to alternate? It's three per hour, right? So is it going to be pure alternation (A then B then A then B, etc.), or is IDF always going to be that middle showing each hour?

Has there yet been any official explanation of how the shows are going to alternate? It's three per hour, right? So is it going to be pure alternation (A then B then A then B, etc.), or is IDF always going to be that middle showing each hour?
There is now and it’s bad news. BatB will operate from 11-7 with IDF playing a measly hour and a half each day from 7:30-9. The only good news is that IDF got a 4K remaster.

This is certainly not what I would call an “alternating schedule”. This is basically the beginning of phasing out IDF.

There is now and it’s bad news. BatB will operate from 11-7 with IDF playing a measly hour and a half each day from 7:30-9. The only good news is that IDF got a 4K remaster.

This is certainly not what I would call an “alternating schedule”. This is basically the beginning of phasing out IDF.
Yikes.

When it comes to the new music in some of the countries, I think the arrangements for China and Mexico are actually pretty nice. They honestly fit the countries they're in without sticking out like a sore thumb.

France on the other hand, that for some reason is sticking out a little more.

Now as for something which really doesn't sit well with me, the sheer disrespect to IDF. A 4K remaster doesn't make up for the fact it's only playing during the absolute quietest times of the -night-, giving them a easy excuse when they phase it out due to low attendance.

Absolutely unacceptable and unforgivable.

I know it won't happen, but I hope BATB bombs and gets low guest scores.

Reactions: SeventyOne and Nick
What a sad downgrade in themed signage (digital sign is now there as IDF will alternate with the BatB sing-a-long)...
beauty-beast-sing-along-sign-france-epcot-01072020-2.jpg

Old Sign:
impressions_of_france.png
Is there a picture of the flowers in the front as well?

I think in person, this might look better (depending on how the digital projection looks). If the digital projection looks good and like a sigh w/ good font, it might look just fine. I can say that I really like the flowers above it (the roses, for Beast/Belle)- curious if they're fake or real and if they'll stay (if real).

Looks like they are going to open up the area south of Innoventions soon. If you notice on Jan 11, they have now put tents up and put a permanent wall just north of them instead of the orange temporary fencing.

So excited about the new entrance. I know I mentioned it earlier, but if the topiaries get cut from the concept art, it'll really suck. Knowing Disney and their love for them (and surprisingly not much maintenance), I think they'll be there.[/QUOTE]