Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Immersion. Pure immersion. :lol: ....And there's people that like to mock Universal when a corner of a building, in a film studio theme park, shows when they're standing on their head, looking into the west, at a 120 degree angle. :grin:

Reactions: Disneyhead
Immersion. Pure immersion. :lol: ....And there's people that like to mock Universal when a corner of a building, in a film studio theme park, shows when they're standing on their head, looking into the west, at a 120 degree angle. :grin:
Unfortunately, I don't see how you would "theme" the GotG gravity building without making it stick out even more. It's just so massive. Obviously SSE is massive, but only so much you can do with a box. The design was terrible for the show building if they were ever going to actually theme it. The problem is they thought it was actually ok to just plop down that building in Epcot.

Unfortunately, I don't see how you would "theme" the GotG gravity building without making it stick out even more. It's just so massive. Obviously SSE is massive, but only so much you can do with a box. The design was terrible for the show building if they were ever going to actually theme it. The problem is they thought it was actually ok to just plop down that building in Epcot.
I agree with your comments. I was just mocking the people that jump on Universal but disappear when Disney does the same. Myself, I'm not picky about that stuff since they're just theme parks, bottom line. Nice when they can do an immersive land like Diagon/Ge/Pandora, but I don't expect everything to be so immersed. I don't really even notice that stuff except when someone on the forums makes a big deal of it.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
It's totally immersive when the front half of your park is themed to a corporate office park

The Epcot fan in me would have loved to have seen a bold mural on the building
The realist in me understands that it's a win that the building is even sky blue

I've heard a rumour suggesting The Muppets might be heading to Epcot. WDW Theme Parks posted the following:

"WDWMagic.com user TheVisionarySoul is reporting that there are multiple concepts for redoing the Imagination Pavilion. The concepts include Inside Out and The Muppets. The Muppets concept includes The Muppets labs revealing that they created Figment."