Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Liked Ellen and Bill. Those surreal slow moving slabs for a ride vehicle were really something. I remember thinking when I rode it; if this is the future, kill me now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disneyhead
Good thing I was introduced to Epcot less than a decade ago. I have no ties or favorites at Epcot as Living with The Land is my favorite attraction Sense the murdering of Malestrom.

I'd welcome any new additions...

I think one of the major issues now with FW is the fact that there are so few attractions because each one was designed to be much longer. If you take UoE, Horizons and World of motion, you're looking at an hour and 15 minutes of ride time, not counting wait time. Now, if we give Galaxy is 3 minutes (generous) that 15 minutes total ride time.

You can’t throw the baby out with the bath water if the baby is gone. You could argue they could try to bring the baby back, but they have no desire to.

Again, I’m just being realistic here. Hell, there’s worse things to worry about... like how WDI has been talking about ripping out the inside of SSE. Or the Hotel that is going to be placed over the entrance. And how Figment likely won’t survive a Imagination overhaul.

I do not believe that. Ever.

Song Exploder | Episode 28: The Long Winters

Site A would kill the view from Spaceship Earth, that would be terrible.

I Still don't understand they didn't place the Star Wars Hotel and the land next to each other.

Site A would kill the view from Spaceship Earth, that would be terrible.

I Still don't understand they didn't place the Star Wars Hotel and the land next to each other.

The view won't be as obstructed as they can have the hotel towers to the left and right, with a bridge connecting both sides.

Both BlogMickey and WDWNT are reporting that the space themed restaurant is still on track and will be a brand new building between Mission: Space and Test Track.

UDy2dlb.gif