Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 34 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Woah. bought time Epcot got a new restaurant

wtGSWKj.gif

Seems clear that Epcot is taking a hit (at least today) due to TSL. Currently, both Test Track and Imagination are down, yet Frozen Ever After sits under an hour wait (45 mins last I checked).

With little to draw people to Epcot until Rat/GotG though, it honestly should come as little surprise.

Seems clear that Epcot is taking a hit (at least today) due to TSL. Currently, both Test Track and Imagination are down, yet Frozen Ever After sits under an hour wait (45 mins last I checked).

With little to draw people to Epcot until Rat/GotG though, it honestly should come as little surprise.
Queue 'Epcot's 80's Guardian's Rainbow's Figment's Food Festival'

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit

At 5:35 PM: Frozen 35 minutes, Soarin 30 minutes Never ever see times like that...............Slinky Dog 200 minutes, Aliens Saucers 105 minutes.

Reactions: SeventyOne and Nick
What's funny is this clearly isn't a bump in the crowds, but rather people already in that park flocking over to TSL...Shows how poor capacity is here
There was more people in the park than normal today no doubt. I just think it was eating away from Epcot’s attendance instead of attracting new.

However, the amount of people I saw wearing the TSL Mickey ears, glow merch and buying other TSL merch was insane. If this isn’t just a Day 1 thing and they continue to sell merch like they did today, they don’t need increased attendance for the land to be a financial success.