Europe thrill rides? | Inside Universal Forums

Europe thrill rides?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

gator

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2009
In September/October I will be traveling to Germany, The Netherlands and France. It has dawned on me that I have no knowledge of any coasters or other thrill rides out there but surely there must be some?! If anyone knows of any can't miss attractions in these countries (and the rest of Europe I suppose), I would love to hear suggestions and maybe learn more about Europe's thrills.

Here are some of the bigger ones you can check out Europa Park in Germany, Efteling in the Netherlands, Tivoli Gardens in Denmark, the Disney parks in France, Port Aventura in Spain, Alton Towers in the UK, and Gardaland in Italy. As you can see Europe has some rrally great parks with some pretty world class coasters

Thanks guys! Now I just need to convince my friend that it is worth spending a day on a theme park. He's pushing for more World War sites. I am definitely into history and all but can only take so much at a time.