Evacuation at CityWalk- Suspicious Package | Inside Universal Forums

Evacuation at CityWalk- Suspicious Package

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm here right now and they won't let me leave. When I asked a police officer he told me it was "some kind of medical emergency" but now that I'm reading more on the news it says "mysterious package". Does this mean bomb threat??

Is there a whole road network under CityWalk? There is an entrance just up from The Hulk entrance.
Just an access tunnel under the club side.

Suspicious package prompts evacuation at Universal CityWalk | Local News - WESH Home

poster--5--jpg.jpg

"ORLANDO, Fla. —A suspicious package prompted an evacuation at Universal CityWalk Monday afternoon, according to the Orlando Fire Department.

Multiple fire units are investigating the scene.

Crews with the Orlando Fire Department and the Orlando Police Department stopped traffic into the south parking garage at Universal CityWalk, officials said. Universal staff members are working to help guests who are affected by the closure."

Sounds like it's just the South Garage.

Reactions: Scott W.
I would think that tunnel (which I had never noticed before looking at a map just now) is just for deliveries. It has to be Hulk and over the bridge. Wild that I had never considered this before.

Reactions: Scott W.
I would think that tunnel (which I had never noticed before looking at a map just now) is just for deliveries. It has to be Hulk and over the bridge. Wild that I had never considered this before.

Would a fire truck fit under the bridge beside Bubba Gump?

I saw this earlier when Passholders started commenting on Passholder Facebook page .All posts pertaining to this have been deleted from there .So I guess this did not Happen.