Every EP hotel sold out | Inside Universal Forums

Every EP hotel sold out

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
Wow! So, we usually do a last week of May/few days in June visit, and split that between CBBR and an EP hotel (like maybe a 8/4 day split depending on AP discounts). I was able to get CBBR reservations online but couldn't get any of the 3 EP hotels. So I called, hoping it was a glitch, and sure enough, all EP hotels are sold out for the week of June 3rd.

On one hand, good for UOR! On the other, damn it is going to be busy. Deciding on doing one of the new ones we never stayed at (Adventura, Summers End) or go to Busch Gardens for those last few days. I think Iron Gwazi is calling, and I was just looking for an excuse.

Crazy though. Never seen that before!

Reactions: Disneyhead
Wow! So, we usually do a last week of May/few days in June visit, and split that between CBBR and an EP hotel (like maybe a 8/4 day split depending on AP discounts). I was able to get CBBR reservations online but couldn't get any of the 3 EP hotels. So I called, hoping it was a glitch, and sure enough, all EP hotels are sold out for the week of June 3rd.

On one hand, good for UOR! On the other, damn it is going to be busy. Deciding on doing one of the new ones we never stayed at (Adventura, Summers End) or go to Busch Gardens for those last few days. I think Iron Gwazi is calling, and I was just looking for an excuse.

Since you were planning on spending $$$ on a Deluxe hotel, might I suggest doing a day at BGT and staying at...

IDK, crowded theme park vs. a brand new world class roller coaster and beach sunsets.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Skold
Since you were planning on spending $$$ on a Deluxe hotel, might I suggest doing a day at BGT and staying at...

IDK, crowded theme park vs. a brand new world class roller coaster and beach sunsets.

lol $1,000/night for a standard room. I can't bring myself to do that. :grin:

Thanks though! :cheers:

Reactions: therock

SWO/BGT mini-trip would be clutch.