Everything Everywhere All At Once | Inside Universal Forums

Everything Everywhere All At Once

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very good film, has lots of funny moments, the action if smooth and fun to watch, its shot well, acted well and the story is wrapped up with A24 best features.

It's too bad Sonic is out and most people will see that, wish they moved it forward a week

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Saw this last weekend and loved every second of it (as did my entire audience). It was much funnier than I was expecting and also super heartfelt in the third act. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!

Saw this last weekend with a few friends and a packed theater. The movie was crazier than I could have anticipated and really committed to the premise in ways that were hilarious, shocking, and surprising. The theater going experience was comparable to an Avengers movie: people were laughing, cheering after action set pieces and in high spirits from beginning to end. The story is surprisingly grounded in family drama and I loved the principle cast. Michelle Yeoh is incredible but special shout out to Ke Huy Quan, who served as an emotional center for the characters. Highly recommend to anyone who likes movies.

Very good film, has lots of funny moments, the action if smooth and fun to watch, its shot well, acted well and the story is wrapped up with A24 best features.

It's too bad Sonic is out and most people will see that, wish they moved it forward a week
The movie really should've went wide a few weeks ago. The week before Morbius when nothing came out would've been perfect.

Going against Sonic though is not an issue, however. That could help. This movie is not completing with Sonic, it's counter-programming. With more people being at the movie theaters, that's what I mean by it could help. This is a weekend with something out for everyone in theaters, as Michael Bay's Ambulance is coming out as well.

The movie really should've went wide a few weeks ago. The week before Morbius when nothing came out would've been perfect.

Going against Sonic though is not an issue, however. That could help. This movie is not completing with Sonic, it's counter-programming. With more people being at the movie theaters, that's what I mean by it could help. This is a weekend with something out for everyone in theaters, as Michael Bay's Ambulance is coming out as well.
Ambulance makes 15 million or less, lol

But I really hope this film does get the attention it should. Its a fun time and think right now is a great time for fun films

Ambulance makes 15 million or less, lol

But I really hope this film does get the attention it should. Its a fun time and think right now is a great time for fun films
I could see this movie playing really well over a long period of time. I've seen more marketing for this movie more than Secrets of Dumbledore or other upcoming releases. I also think good word of mouth and that high RT score will inspire a lot of people to check it out.

I could see this movie playing really well over a long period of time. I've seen more marketing for this movie more than Secrets of Dumbledore or other upcoming releases. I also think good word of mouth and that high RT score will inspire a lot of people to check it out.
Yup, this film is an eye catcher when marketing for it plays and I actually notice it compared to marketing for most films, ESPECIALLY Secrets of Dumbledore.

Reactions: MikePat
So, *raises hand* this is my first A24 film in a theater. And lemme just say, I immediately regret not seeing this again immediately. I'm only going to have one shot of it in theaters, but I'm extremely happy that I got to see this on a large screen.

Can definitely see this as an early best picture contender; as I agree with a lot of the points everyone made.

This movie is amazing. It’s hailious and heartfelt all at one.

Also, this is one of the greatest screenplays I have seen a in a long time. There is so much brilliant subtlety, symbolisms, and metaphorical within every moment of the film. The jokes also have a lot of depth to them. Most importantly everything about the film was centered about a great emotional core.

Last edited:
Which streaming service gets A24's gold because I already can't wait until I can watch this again. I truly hope A24 never sells to anyone and they always stay independent.

Granted, Disney has done a fine job letting Seachlight do their thing and giving them the funding to actually take on more projects (in part to fill Hulu with content), but A24 just is special.

A24 pre Covid was my favorite studio as I tended to see more Indie’s than blockbusters.

This film seems like a fever dream, damn.

Which streaming service gets A24's gold because I already can't wait until I can watch this again. I truly hope A24 never sells to anyone and they always stay independent.

Granted, Disney has done a fine job letting Seachlight do their thing and giving them the funding to actually take on more projects (in part to fill Hulu with content), but A24 just is special.
Showtime has them for the remainder of the year

And yes, fantastic movie. Saw it a month ago when it was in IMAX and need to rewatch it before it leaves theaters.