Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Evil's Roots

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
It’s time to be immersed in Halloween’s most evil traditions in the scare zone located in Central Park. Here you’ll find the event’s traditional jack-o-lanterns in the air as you encounter evil fairies, humanoid bats, scarecrows and more. Think “Grown Evil” from 2011 but on a whole ‘nother level!

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions? All “Evil's Roots“ discussion goes here.

Least anticipated, idk the theme doesn't seem that interesting to me as a concept but hey I love central park zones so it'll probably suprise me too

this sounds absolutely amazing,
Grown Evil set on halloween... I really cannot wait to see what they do. it is going to be so awesome

The concept art for the fairy makes me go "YES!" add to that scarecrows and that pumpkin man and I am sold. Having the Jack show nearby might really hurt the vibe, though.

Ok after seeing the new set peices I completely change my mind. It's gonna be awesome and honestly so does the entire scare zone experience this year. Hats off