Express Pass and Hotel Stays | Inside Universal Forums

Express Pass and Hotel Stays

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 14, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I realize that Express Pass comes with the premier hotel stays. However, my question is really about how it works. For instance, if you check in on Sunday evening and plan on checking out on Monday, would the Express Pass apply on that Monday even though you are checking out that day?

My plan is to check in on Sunday and wanted to go to Islands of Adventure on Monday. However, my plan was to then move to Port Orleans but I did not know for certain how the Express Pass would work. As in, would I need to stay onsite at UOR Monday night as well or not?

Reactions: Coasted
I realize that Express Pass comes with the premier hotel stays. However, my question is really about how it works. For instance, if you check in on Sunday evening and plan on checking out on Monday, would the Express Pass apply on that Monday even though you are checking out that day?

My plan is to check in on Sunday and wanted to go to Islands of Adventure on Monday. However, my plan was to then move to Port Orleans but I did not know for certain how the Express Pass would work. As in, would I need to stay onsite at UOR Monday night as well or not?

I believe express pass privileges are good on the day of check out as well.

Reactions: SkiBum

Yes, you can check in and get your pass even if the room isn't ready so you can hit some rides while you wait. (7AM!) They will text you when it is ready. The pass includes check in and check out days

I believe express pass privileges are good on the day of check out as well.

Yes, you can check in and get your pass even if the room isn't ready so you can hit some rides while you wait. (7AM!) They will text you when it is ready. The pass includes check in and check out days

Thank you both. The main reason for me to stay at Royal Pacific was to get the Express Pass for my wife and I, as that results in saving over $200.