Express Pass | Inside Universal Forums

Express Pass

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 12, 2016
what's the consensus of getting an express pass during low season, middle of week. going for 2 days in early dec. staying at cabana bay. it's cheaper to do cbbr and buy two days of EP rather then staying in one of the 3 offering EP. just don't know if it's really needed

Not necessary at that time of year unless you just can't stand standing in a few short lines. I get it whenever I can just to have but that's just me. Not really required if you are there a couple of days or more in a slow time like early December

No need to buy in advance either, if you get there and feel you need it you can buy on the spot. Remember that the one you buy is a one time use type, what you get when you stay onsite is unlimited at locations that accept express.

the only ride you really need express for is minions and its a good ride but for me its like sorin where i dont need to ride it all the time