Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (movie)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Chicago or DC would be grand... Boston too.
As long as it's not Cleveland, Ohio. (with apologies to Test Track). But then again, they could always use the great special effects of their polluted river catching on fire. It would be a great entrance side show, like the dragon. ;)

Here is what is known from various Potter sites.

• There will be five Fantastic Beasts movies
  • The second one will be set in Paris, France
  • Dumbledore and the dark wizard Grindelwald will play major roles
Grindelwald was the Voldemort of his day. It led up to a World Wizarding War that ended in 1945 with a duel between him and Dumbledore. The link below covers their history very well.

I suspect the five movies will go all over the world and introduce how wizards live around the world and the major schools they attend. Rowling has already provided backgrounds on the wizarding continents and the major schools on Pottermore.

Is FANTASTIC BEASTS Leading to the Famous Dumbledore/Grindelwald Duel? | Nerdist

Reactions: SeventyOne
Saw a long trailer last night before Dr Strange. This is going to be a good series. It's got 3rd Gate written all over it. If it does indeed move all over the world I can see them choosing an area that is not currently use in any UOR Park (I.e, not London, NY etc etc.)

Reactions: Mad Dog
Here is what is known from various Potter sites.

• There will be five Fantastic Beasts movies
  • The second one will be set in Paris, France
  • Dumbledore and the dark wizard Grindelwald will play major roles
Grindelwald was the Voldemort of his day. It led up to a World Wizarding War that ended in 1945 with a duel between him and Dumbledore. The link below covers their history very well.

I suspect the five movies will go all over the world and introduce how wizards live around the world and the major schools they attend. Rowling has already provided backgrounds on the wizarding continents and the major schools on Pottermore.

Is FANTASTIC BEASTS Leading to the Famous Dumbledore/Grindelwald Duel? | Nerdist

Also Dumbledore's Ex...allegedly.

When they announced it was going to be 5 movies they said they would be exploring the other schools in different countries.

I just saw a new trailer. Was that goblin CGI? If so, that is a Jackson/Hobbit No-No. We all love the makeup and masks and real persons behind it.
It seems goblins might have gone the way of the video game-looking orc...which is a very bad way to go...